Maxwin WiFi Display
Product DescriptionDisplay videos and photos from iPhone and Android devices on car monitor, TV or monitors compatible with HDMI or RCA input.
Compatible with iOS and Android. (Android 4.2 or higher) iOS has AirPlay function, Android uses functions like "Miracast" and "Screen mirroring ", for easy connection.
● Compatible with HDMI / RCA!, very easy to use, just cconnect to the input terminal HDMI or RCA .< br>After that, simply connect to your smartphone via Wi-Fi and make the settings, and the smartphone screen is immediately displayed on the big screen.
* Cable required separate for HDMI connection.
You can watch movies and videos recorded on your smartphone or watch videos from youtube .
● Compatible with o WiFi connection type Apple AirPlay Android Screen Mirroring Miracast , so it can be wirelessly connected to iPhone / Android.
● You can use multiple m ways in various apps.
You can also display navigation screens like Google Maps or connect your OBD2 device to smartphone to display car information.
Size: Approx. 90 (D) x 52 (W) x 9 (H) mm
Weight: Approx. 32 g
Operating temperature: 0 to 50 degrees
Power supply: DC5V,
cable length USB : Approximately 80 cm< br>Connection method: DLNA DMR (WiFi) / Miracast
Video codec: MPEG 1/2/4
Audio codec: MP3, M4A, WAV, MKA, AAC, AIF, AIFF, OGG, LPCM, ADPCM
Picture format: JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF
Video / audio output terminal: HDMI x 1 connector (type A), connector RCA (3.5mm connector)
Power supply terminal: microUSB port
《Accessories》 Body × 1, AV cable × 1, USB cable × 1, instruction manual
* This product is currently compatible with the latest version of iOS. Operation is not guaranteed after iOS update.